NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Giveaway Name: “2022 Tailgate Tour Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”)
Administered By: NFUSE 360 Marketing. (the “Company”)
NFuse 360 Marketing,its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Giveaway as substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Giveaway/Participation.
A. Dates of Giveaway: The Giveaway will begin at 12:01 AM PT on Saturday August 30th, 2022 and end at 11:59 PM PT on Tuesday December 31, 2022 (“Giveaway Period”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number eligible entries received. Only one entry per person per household and/or e-mail address for the entire Giveaway period, regardless of the method of entry. If multiple entries are found, they will all be disqualified. Please see Eligibility and Limitations (below).
B. How to Enter:
There are two ways to participate: online and at Tailgate Tour events. Between August 30th, 2022 and December 31, 2022. Limit of one entry, regardless of the method of entry, per household or email address, for the entire Giveaway period.
I. To enter online: Register by logging onto www.tailgatetour.com or its affiliate site and complete the online registrations form. Valid Giveaway entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
II. To enter with an official entry form: Register at any Tailgate Tour by completing an official entry form, available while supplies last, and dropping the completed entry into the registration box.
Official entry forms also may be submitted by placing a completed form in a first class stamped envelope and mailing it to: Tailgate Tour Giveaway, nFuse 360 Marketing, 2659 Townsgate Road, Suite 209, Westlake Village, CA 91361. Entry must be postmarked by November 12, 2022 and received by December 1, 2022.
No mechanical or other reproductions of an official entry form. Limit of one entry, regardless of the
method of entry, per household or email address for the entire Giveaway Period.
On or about December 31, 2022, The Company will conduct a random drawing from all qualified entries timely received from the above listed entry methods to select one Grand Prize winner; and one Secondary Prize winner will be randomly selected.
- Prize(s). The prizes that may be awarded to the eligible winners are:
Grand Prize: One (1) – Trip to a Bowl game to include Hotel and tickets. (MSRP = $3,500)
Secondary Prizes: 1 – Portable Generator from Briggs & Stratton
Third Prizes: 1 – 42” Flat Screen TV
Fourth Prizes 2 I- pads – 2 winners to be awarded each prize valued at $500 each
The prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. No substitution except by Sponsor at its sole discretion for a prize of comparable value. Winners will be notified by regular or express mail and will be required to complete and submit within a time specified in the notification an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release. Winner(s) must also provide state authorized photo identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a prize notification is returned for any reason or the completed Affidavit/Release is not timely returned or winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years old, as determined by the Company. Only one (1) entry per person per household and/or e-mail address. Employees of NFuse 360. and the Sponsors, and each of their parent, subsidiary, successors, assignees, affiliated companies, promotion partners, advertising and promotional agencies; employees of other radio or television stations; and members of the immediate family of any such persons, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Disclaimer. The Sponsor, the Company and participating radio stations and participating motorcycle dealerships disclaim all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure, regardless of the cause, in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Neither are they responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Giveaway, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Giveaway.
5. Publicity. By participating and accepting a prize where allowed by law, winner(s) grant the Company and the Sponsor exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Giveaways and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Entrant’s Personal Information: By participating in the Giveaway, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Giveaway to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. Release. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant (a) agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Company, which decisions shall be final; and (b) agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Company and waives any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor and Company, their respective directors, employees and agents for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Giveaway, or from the acceptance or use of any prize.
8. Taxes. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Conduct and Decisions. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Giveaway, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Giveaway and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Giveaway is adversely affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event , the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate this Giveaway, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may amend the rules or discontinue the Giveaway at any time as announced on the Station(s) or as posted on www.tengrandfortheroad.com. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Giveaway. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
11. Compliance with Law. The Giveaway will be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois and any proceeding or action regarding the Giveaway may be brought only in a federal or state court located in the State of Illinois. Any claims or damages will be limited to actual out-of-pockets costs and shall not include punitive, consequential or incidental costs, claims or damages.
12. Winners List: For the names of the Prize winners (available after December 30, 2017) and posted on www.tailgatetour.com